pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Old Pan: Cannot see newsgroup 'read' items before Ma

From: Maurice
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Old Pan: Cannot see newsgroup 'read' items before March 11
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:58:50 +0100

On Thursday 14 August 2008 23:15:32 Duncan wrote:

> Well, all is not lost since you can recover from your backups.  You /do/
> have good backups, right?  Right??  =:^)

  Yes I do - every week - but I don't keep 'n' weeks of the .pan directory (or
anything else).

   I'll just have to write the lost ones off to experience.

   I had thought that the postings I had kept were simply in the .pan
directory on my hard drive, and had no idea that Pan would just ditch them
like that. How dare it?!  I'm quite shocked...
--
/\/\aurice