pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan on linux: nzb download do not save any files

From: Andreia Gaita
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan on linux: nzb download do not save any files
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:34:48 +0100

On 8/28/08, Beso <address@hidden> wrote:
> not all pan users are able to do this....

Yes, and a feature to save incomplete files would be very handy.
However, the initial poster stated that he was using Pan on Fedora, so
for him and others who can use grep and yydecode (on linux it's easy,
and on windows these tools are also available), while the situation
lasts, it's a perfectly valid temporary solution.

just my 2 cents

andreia gaita