pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan on linux: nzb download do not save any files

From: Martin Nielsen
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan on linux: nzb download do not save any files
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:32:57 +0200

Hi,

This is for Pan on Fedora.

If I open a nzb file in Pan, and then select my homedir to save the download, Pan starts downloading the files in the nzb. I can see how it takes the messages one by one and download them. When it is done no files are saved! I can manually open a message in Pan and save the attachment no problem, but when doing mass download using nzb files, no files are saved on disk. I have also tried with "pan--nzb input.nzb -o outputdir", same result: it starts downloading it all, but saves no files...

Any ideas?