pan-users

[Pan-users] [OT] Re: clearing headers?

From: Bernt Hansson
Subject: [Pan-users] [OT] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:02:35 +0200

David Kelly:

I quit trying to use Linux back in the Slackware days. Was too unstable. One still had to collect patchkits from various places to make it run properly, and then patches often conflicted and nothing ran properly. After crashes trashed my filesystem the 3rd time in one week requiring the 3rd complete re-install I tried FreeBSD 2.0.0-RELEASE. It too wasn't perfect, but it ran reliably doing the tasks Linux would not run reliably. Last week one of my FreeBSD boxes reached 730 days of uptime, and is still running as an in-house email, web server, and SVN repository.

Found this on freebsd-chat list.