pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: OT: GNU/Linux Was: clearing headers?

From: Greg Lee
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: OT: GNU/Linux Was: clearing headers?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:29:22 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:16:48 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> The same principle applies in all three
> cases, regardless of whether it's a legal requirement or whether it's
> simply a claim of an ethical/moral requirement, which if not met is a
> wrong that an attempt must be made to right.

So, let me see if I understand your principle.  True freedom
includes the right not to be criticized for discourtesy
or for failure to give credit where credit is due.  Do I have
that right?  Even if there is an ethical requirement, this
must not be /claimed/, for fear of infringing the freedom
of those not meeting the requirement by calling attention to
their failure.

Wow.

--
Greg