pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to remap the "Pan File->Send Article" Con

From: Rock
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to remap the "Pan File->Send Article" Control+Return hotkey?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:19:32 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:29:20 +0200, andreas nastke wrote:

> edit $PAN_HOME/.accels.txt

Ah, got it. Perfect.

I'll change the send command to something I never would hit and
test with this message by doing the following:

a. Kill pan
b. $ vi ~/.pan2/accels.txt
   Change from:
   ; (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/post/post-article" "<Control>Return")
   Change to:
   (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/post/post-article" "<Control>Tab")
c. Reply to this message, first viewing File->Send Article
   which I see now magically says "File->Send Article  Ctrl+Tab"
d. Try to reply with a control + return (it should and did fail);
   which, in this case, simply did a return line feed.
e. Try to send this with a control + tab (which should send it).

Hmmm.... it did not send the message. Hmmm...

Oh well, I really never use the command sequence to send messages
anyway - so - now I'll try the menu pulldown:
 "File->Send Article  Ctrl+Tab"