pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to remap the "Pan File->Send Article" Con

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to remap the "Pan File->Send Article" Control+Return hotkey?
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:02:35 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Müller posted on Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:10:52 +0200 as excerpted:

> Am 10.07.2013 09:23, schrieb Rock:
>> Q: Can we remap Pan's send-article sequence to something less prone to
>>     accidents?
>>
> There's a whole UI for this in pan-git.

Meanwhile, I noted today that both claws-mail and whatever they're using
at work (maybe thunderbird or part of libre-office, I'm not actually
sure, but the platform is a customized SLED, SuSE Linux Enterprise
Desktop) have ctrl-enter as the send-now hotkey, so it's apparently
reasonably standardized and changing pan's default to something else
would only confuse people.

But it's certainly possible to set the hotkey to something other than the
default, as Rock was able to do with a bit of help. =:^)