pan-users

[Pan-users] Moving between panes ...

From: Kinji Kameda
Subject: [Pan-users] Moving between panes ...
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 20:08:18 +0300 (EEST)

For some reason I haven't been able to figure out how do I move between panes from keyboard. There is noting on manual and using TAB only takes me between headers and groups. Cannot go to body for some reason.

Is there any default keybindings not mentioned anywhere?

--
\\\..
   "In a mad world only the mad are sane."