repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Gitlab.com doesn't show explore unless logge

From: Sytse 'Sid' Sijbrandij
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Gitlab.com doesn't show explore unless logged in…?
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:23:10 -0800

Good point about not having an explore page, I added a link on the
static website
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/www-gitlab-com/commit/93595e1845252eb8c4bff91999e933b7653ad689

You can see it on https://about.gitlab.com/gitlab-com/ below the
advantages section.

Please let me know if there are any other suggestions.

Best regards,
Sytse 'Sid' Sijbrandij
CEO GitLab Inc.