repo-criteria-discuss

Re: RFC: criteria A4 should be a C-class criteria

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: RFC: criteria A4 should be a C-class criteria
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 20:22:30 -0800

I see your points, and I agree this merits further careful
consideration. The status quo is pretty absurd.

I'm still hesitant to agree that it's a C-level concern. The
irresponsibility of a host and of the various repositories doesn't
directly undermine the freedoms around any GNU software at that host.

Nevertheless, I can see the argument that this situation is so troubling
that GNU could take a hard stance rejecting hosts that engage with this
recklessness.