repo-criteria-discuss

Please review codeberg.org

From: Adam Faiz
Subject: Please review codeberg.org
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 17:05:47 +0800

I hope I can help by asking that you review codeberg.org.
Here's the website: https://codeberg.org/

I tested the website and my repo on it and it works without any issues using LibreJS.

It specifies the different licences when making a new repo, including the different versions of the GNU GPL.

I'm unsure as to whether they say GNU/Linux, or Linux as it doesn't seem to be discussed on any of their websites.

You can check out it's terms of use here: https://codeberg.org/codeberg/org/src/branch/master/TermsOfUse.md
There doesn't seem to be any odious conditions.

It appears that they use the neutral term "Free and Open Source Software" in their mission statement: https://blog.codeberg.org/codebergorg-launched.html

They use https for all their websites.

I hope this helps with discussing the criteria for this repo hosting website.