repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Please review codeberg.org

From: Adam Faiz
Subject: Re: Please review codeberg.org
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 11:20:02 +0800

Sure, I'd be happy to.

Do I just evaluate codeberg.org based on the Ethical Repo Criteria and report back based on that?

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021, 11:15 AM Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

Would you like to start the review of codeberg.org?

This list was quite active a month ago, and we were making progress,
but everyone seems to have drifted away, without quite finishing any
of the reviews we were working on.