repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Please review codeberg.org

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: Re: Please review codeberg.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 13:42:44 +1000

Adam Faiz <adam.faiz5990@gmail.com> writes:

Sure, I'd be happy to.

Great thanks.

Do I just evaluate codeberg.org based on the Ethical Repo Criteria and
report back based on that?

I'm new to this list so I can't answer what the workflow is.

But I like the libreplanet wiki checklists (https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Template:ERC_Checklist, example https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Notabug) so I added one for codeberg https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Codeberg.

If you report in the mailing list, I'll be happy to copy your evaluation to the lp wiki entry. Or you can do it yourself if you prefer.

Best,
Yuchen