repo-criteria-discuss

Re: You rate savannah.gnu.org at A? AYFKM?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: You rate savannah.gnu.org at A? AYFKM?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:30:59 -0500

We are the free software movement.  We demand that web sites respect
the freedom of their ueers, and act in ways that encourage freedom and
free software.  Our repo criteria reflect our views.  When a repo
works against users' freedom, we give it a bad rating.

It is no coincidence that our forge merits a pretty high rating.
It is because we practice what we preach.

Those are our priorities.  Do you have different priorities?  I think
so.

I believe you are sincere about your priorities -- please
recognize that we are sincere about ours.