[STUMP] Release engineering (was: Patch: improvement for scripting frame

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: [STUMP] Release engineering (was: Patch: improvement for scripting frame splits)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:03:35 +0200

Michael Raskin <address@hidden> writes:

>>> With our pace of the last years we don't even need to do anything
>>> special.. We should just ask people to report all regressions in git
>>> head "right now" and wait for a week without commits and without
>>> reports to handle left - it will come soon afterwards anyway..
>>
>> That's how I've done it in the past. It works...
>
> Well, the idea is to make it more frequent.

Okay. Then let's keep the current model and just do the releases more
often. ;)

On a related matter: What about an 1.0 release in the mid-term future?
What would be _your_ wishlist for StumpWM 1.0?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
they start making vacuum cleaners - Ernst Jan Plugge