[STUMP] Resizing in float group

From: Kresimir Kumericki
Subject: [STUMP] Resizing in float group
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:20:20 +0100

Dear all,

I just tried floating group and it looks very useful for stuff like
gimp. Still, window resizing is not working for me. Googling and
looking at the source I got the impression that 1st mouse-button
(clicked on window decoration) should move the window, and 3rd
mouse button should do resizing. Here, moving works fine, but 3rd
mouse button is not resizing, but also moving. (Same for 2nd mouse
button.) Any ideas?

I am running today's git version (tried 0.9.7 also), SBCL and Debian
Squeeze.

Kresimir

--
Kresimir Kumericki                            http://www.phy.hr/~kkumer/