Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH

From: Pavel Vinogradov
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:04:35 +0500

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Marcus G. Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
> Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
>  Do files like java/swarm/activity/ActionChangedCImpl.class exist in the
> build directory?

address@hidden:/opt/swarm/swarm# ls java/swarm/activity/ | grep .java | wc  -l
159
address@hidden:/opt/swarm/swarm# ls java/swarm/activity/ | grep .class | wc  -l
59

address@hidden:/opt/swarm/swarm# ls java/swarm/activity/ | grep Impl
ActionCallCImpl.java
ActionCallImpl.java
ActionChangedCImpl.java
ActionChangedImpl.java
ActionConcurrentCImpl.java
ActionConcurrentImpl.java

>  What about their corresponding .java files?
  I see all coresponding .java files, but most of them don't have
.class equivalent

>   Do you have  Emacs installed
Yes.
address@hidden:/opt/swarm/swarm# dpkg -l | grep emacs
ii  emacs21-bin-common               21.4a+1-3etch1
ii  emacs21-common                   21.4a+1-3etch1
ii  emacs21-nox                      21.4a+1-3etch1
ii  emacsen-common                   1.4.17

> and do you see java-stub.elc in the top level java/ build
> directory?
Yes.

address@hidden:/opt/swarm/swarm# ls java/ | grep java-stub
java-stub-vjojic.el