Re: [swarm-hackers] Infrastructure for GSoC projects

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Infrastructure for GSoC projects
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:57:53 -0600

Alex Lancaster wrote:
Mainly if we did switch from savannah, we should make that very clear
on the savannah site and setup as many notes/links forwarding to the
new location as possible.  I see a lot of projects where things bug
tracking/VCS switch from location to location and the developers don't
make it clear where the latest activity should be, and so potential
devs (and users) assume a project is inactive, whereas it's just that
it has moved.
Yeah, amen..