Re: [swarm-hackers] Infrastructure for GSoC projects

From: Haruka Matsuzaki
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Infrastructure for GSoC projects
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:02:13 +0900

Thank you for guidance, and nice to meet you.
This is my first experience in SoC and so is the OSS project.
I shall get lots to learn from your post.

As you will expect, I have little knowledge about bug tracker and other tools shown here,
so I only mention my timezone for now. I live in Japan. GMT+9.

Then 24 hours are divided into 5, 8, 11, a beautiful kind unless it's not
hard to adjust our meetings.

Regards

Haruka