Re: [Swarm-Modelling] lifecycle requirements

From: Jacob Lee
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] lifecycle requirements
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:05:10 -0800

This conversation has been interesting to observe, at least enough to distract me from finishing the data path design of my simple RISC CPU, but Maarten has a good point here, and I would like it if you could help us out.

Jacob

Maarten Sierhuis wrote:
Can you give a requirement definition of what "object evolution" should be like? Maybe this is my lack of understanding and it's clear to everyone else what this definition is.

Thanks ...