RE: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:42:45 +0100

I'm using headers from tcc.
Thanks for your suggestion, I'm not trying to fix my code which is already
fixed (easy) I'm trying to contribute to improve tcc by fixing the problem
itself.

I spent around 4h tonight to test different things. None work yet.
Of course, I want the fix be in tcc and/or JUM_BUF declaration not in any
user's code.

C.