Re: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64

From: ketmar
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:54:31 +0200

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:42:45 +0100
"Christian Jullien" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm using headers from tcc.
> Thanks for your suggestion, I'm not trying to fix my code which is
> already fixed (easy) I'm trying to contribute to improve tcc by
> fixing the problem itself.
sure. i'm just trying to point the possible source of the problem.
knowing the source is a great part of solution.

also, tcc uses minGW headers on windows, afair. maybe defining built-in
__GNUC__ 3 or disallowing macro processor to define macro
with name __attribute__ can be an easy fix for this problem.