Re: [Tinycc-devel] const_wanted

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] const_wanted
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 18:59:04 +0200

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
Done (see 76adc57). I have a "solution" for the elf_interpreter in Debian but it's more invasive (~10 lines of code added) and only suited for native compilers (which is fine in Debian since only native tcc is packaged). But it doesn't allow to generate a program for a system non multiarch if tcc is on a multiarch system (or the reverse), which is more annoying. Anyway, I attached it in case you're curious and just to make you cry ;-)

Why is it necessary to look in two directories at runtime for
elf_interp and for the crt objects?

--- grischka