[Traverso-devel] current cvs updates

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] current cvs updates
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:01:33 +0200

Hi list,

Currently in cvs is the addition of the MenuBar, it uses icons located in
/usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/

I need to figure out a nice way to use icons of the current windowmanager, as
to have better integration.

Let me know please if you have ideas to improve the use of the MenuBar, and be
prepared for a culture shock! :-)

Not all menu items do what they are supposed to do heh.

Updated the cursors a bit, now drag, gain, and pan actions give visual
feedback by the cursor, does this help with your drag problem Jonatan ?

I think thats about the visible part I uploaded 2 minutes ago.

Greetings,