Re: [VM] VM is awesome (was vm-save-buffer)

From: Daniel Barrett
Subject: Re: [VM] VM is awesome (was vm-save-buffer)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:35:40 -0500

On November 4, 2015, Johan Vromans wrote:
>Same here. On the Linux desktop I switched to claws-mail...
>I still use VM to maintain my collection of legacy mbox files.

I've been using VM for nearly 25 years and maintain over 3500 mail
folders with it. I have yet to see another email program that scales
this well and is this flexible. If VM lacks a feature (example: a
trash can), I just make one myself in elisp. My only criticisms are
tiny compared to the immense value that VM has brought me over the
decades.

Stick a "Donate" button on the VM Launchpad page and I'll gladly
contribute.

--
Dan Barrett
address@hidden