vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Ready to help

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Ready to help
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:33:09 +0100

On Friday 12 April 2002 00:15, Bill Lance wrote:
> --- Eric Altendorf <address@hidden> wrote:
> > What is the role of the service manager framework?
>
> The Services Manager does the real work of the VRS.

- snip -

> It may not be different at all.  I am talking about
> the 'business logic' level of the VRS system.  We need
> to detail the 'business logic' of the subscription
> process, the service registration process and the
> login process.

Bill, do you want to put a link on the VRS homepage to a
"Current Activities" page which details who is doing what?

This would be a help to people having a look at the VRS
for the first time, and also give us 'active' people somewhere
to 'diary' what we're doing.

Hmm yeah. This will probably help everyone.  For instance,
every time I do something significant in terms of GW or
moving towards a (more) function CM I can write a one liner
'diary' entry.

Thoughts?
Does savanah have something like this (not looked TBH).

Cheers

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Limited.