vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Ready to help

From: Bill Lance
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Ready to help
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 05:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

> Bill, do you want to put a link on the VRS homepage
> to a
> "Current Activities" page which details who is doing
> what?
>
> This would be a help to people having a look at the
> VRS
> for the first time, and also give us 'active' people
> somewhere
> to 'diary' what we're doing.
>
> Hmm yeah. This will probably help everyone.  For
> instance,
> every time I do something significant in terms of GW
> or
> moving towards a (more) function CM I can write a
> one liner
> 'diary' entry.
>
> Thoughts?
> Does savanah have something like this (not looked
> TBH).

This would be great.  I was tinkering a bit with the
Project/Task Manager in Savannah.  It shjould servce
the task assignment function.  I don't see where it
has a diary, however.  This may have to be done in the
docs section, perhaps in the development section.

Do you have all the necesary permissions, Chris?