web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:29:43 -0500

    > In any case, you should not be asking anyone to edit web pages for
    > you.  Each of you should have direct access to edit all the web pages
    > you need to edit, through savannah, which is the way we always do it.

            OK, I just need to know how to do it.  I assume it is
authenticated=20
    CVS, but I am not sure.  Please have in mind I just got into this this=20
    week, since I was first looking for a job than getting used to it.

Does any of you know how to edit our web pages?
Does any of you have access to do so?
In other words, is there anyone here who can take
charge and solve this problem?

If not, please ask the chief webmaster to set you up
and explain.