Re: [Adonthell-general] Items: wounds healing herbs

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Items: wounds healing herbs
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:35:43 +0200

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:28:58 -0500 (CDT) Andrew Michael Phillips wrote:

> Aren't most fruit seeds a source of trace amounts of cyanide? So one
> of the reagents on the poisons list could be as mundane as 'peach
> pits' or 'apple cores'

Are they? In that case we should definitely take them as reagents :).

Apart from that I'm thinking about nightshade (belladonna - although I
like some of the synonyms given at
    http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/n/nighde05.html
better),

and some other 'normal' stuff, like various acids, etc.

We could also pick some from that D&D list. However, I haven't seen any
reagents there, just the finished poions.