Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting
Date: 02 Mar 2003 11:45:51 +0100

> time is running short, so we should reach a decision soon. Do we want to
> meet in mid march?

Well, we're already in early March, I've found nowhere for us to crash,
and 0.3.4 isn't ready... (although both TTF and French translations are
*truly* ;p on the way). So as far as I can say, it doesn't sounds good.
What I'm upset is for the price it would cost if we meet in Paris. It's
already expensive for us who live in France, so I imagine what it'd be
for you who live elsewhere. James, do you still have a good plan for
this summer? If so, I'd suggest we concentrate all our financial
ressources on this one.

As for the contest, I know it's pretty stupid of me to say so since I've
initiated the thing, but we could live without it after all. And not to
find me any excuses, but I've heard that there will be *a lot* of people
participating, and some with really nice projects. Not that Adonthell
isn't very nice, but it has the lifetime handicap! (which is, for us,
rather a good sign :))

What do you guys think?
Alex.
--