Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:28:29 +0100

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 11:45:51 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> As for the contest, I know it's pretty stupid of me to say so since
> I've initiated the thing, but we could live without it after all. And
> not to find me any excuses, but I've heard that there will be *a lot*
> of people participating, and some with really nice projects. Not that
> Adonthell isn't very nice, but it has the lifetime handicap! (which
> is, for us, rather a good sign :))

As I said, the contest isn't the most important thing, and it needs not
be Paris either. (Although I already promised somebody a postcard from
there. Damn :P)

I'd just think a meeting in general might be nice and possibly good for
our motivation.

OTOH, we could save our money for a big meeting in summer instead. I
would be the last to complain about that :). It's up to you guys.