Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 20:06:49 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > As I said, the contest isn't the most important thing, and it needs not
> > be Paris either. (Although I already promised somebody a postcard from
> > there. Damn :P)
>
> Well, I can ask a friend who live in Paris to fake it for you ;)
>
> > I'd just think a meeting in general might be nice and possibly good for
> > our motivation.
>
> Yep, that'd help on that side. Although my motivation is getting better
> (have a look at the devel list ;p). But we're not hearing a lot from
> others these days. I'm especially looking forward for the great gfx work
> that has been started! James? Ben? Annat?

Sorry I've been quiet!
I've been really busy this term coz we had so many courseowrks and
tests. Got a test tomorrow and a major courseowrk that needs doing over
this week and next! :(
However, after next week my easter holidays start! Yay! I've got lots of
exams to revise for but nothing else so hopefully I can finally get back
to doing some gfx!!

As for the meeting. Well, I'm starting to think that I'd rather save my
money for a big meeting in the summer.

        -James

--

         Reg. Linux User #148821