Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Spring/Winter meeting
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:04:17 +0100

If we can't agree on a real meeting, we could have a  virtual meeting instead
(we could ahve chats every day, all work on some stuff ect.) Or just some of us
could get together (people who do not relly have long ways to each other). BTW
if I want to start programming a combat system (you are already doing the
inventory right) should I use python? Are there any good websites giving a
tutorial on how to write your own python stuff?

Nils

Ps: I just started translating 0.3 into German.