Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:31:25 +0200

Maybe you guys could have a look at it.
I think I've got an idea how to solve this, but I have to test it out ^^

By the way: I originally planned to fix all problems in Beaver 0.3.0.1 and then give that to the Damn Small Linux maintainer as soon as possible. But actually, lots of new bugs are appearing all the time. So, I think when we release 0.3.0.1, there will still be bugs in it we hadn't seen. Should we wait for the bug reports of users, release 0.3.0.2 with more fixes and then offer that to DSL, or will 0.3.0.1 already be stable enough for DSL?
I would say, deliver it to the DSL maintainer (since they are the main users of beaver). Then they should tell us what's wrong and what's needing fixes. When we continue to search we will never finish, since there are always some bugs ^^

greets
Tobias