[fluid-dev] static in output

From: jpyle
Subject: [fluid-dev] static in output
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:28:40 -0500

I hear static from fluidsynth when I use ~40 megabyte grand piano
soundfonts and I play in the lower octaves with the sustain pedal down.
 (I've noticed CPU usage is pretty high when I do that, too).  Does
anyone know ways to get around this (command line switches, code
changes)?   I'm willing to sacrifice latency or number of simultaneous
voices for a clean performance.