gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:17:13 +0200

> As a variation on Micheal's proposal it might be a good idea to select
> a certain number of bugs from bugzilla and assign those bugs to the
> forthcoming release. Than, we are able to concentrate on those
> specific bugs as opted by Michael. When all these bugs have been fixed,
> the next version of gnome-commander is ready to be released.

My MUSTs for 1.2.5 - fixes for:

    * building problem with gcc-4.2.
    * executing cmdline with SHIFT+ENTER -> "There was an error creating
the child process for this terminal."

(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gcmd-devel/2007-10/msg00002.html)
    * erratic terminal startup
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gcmd-devel/2007-10/msg00007.html)
    * wrong dir for document created with SHIFT+F4
    * strange behaviour when resizing 'File property' dlg (metadata tag)

Additionally it'd be good to have bugs killed in 1.2.5:

    345314      when you rename a file cursor will not stay on file
    350185      error message when pressing F1
    352130      cut and paste with GNOME doesn't work
    377684      crash in GNOME Commander: cd smb://192.168.115.100...
    398723      Shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+H (Toggle hidden files ON/OFF) does n...
    407418      Changing regex in renaming tool lets gnome-commander crash
    459734      umask 002 not being applied for new directories

    Debian 438884       wrong device label when switching panels with CTRL+U

(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=src&data=gnome-commander)

Piotr