grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Comments and Questions

From: Adrian Moore
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Comments and Questions
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:25:38 -0700

First of all, thank you for making Grammatica available for others to use and contribute.

I'm a big .NET fan, so the first think I did was convert the Grammatica code generator to compile using J# .NET 1.1 (Visual Studio 2003).  Works great!  Didn't take too long and only required minor changes.  I can mail the source and project files if you are interested.  I also add support to generate VB.NET files.

My interest is in parsing SQL syntax.  I noticed a known deficiency is case insensitive support.  I'm going to try to add this based on your comments in the bug.  If I'm successful, I'll contribute the changes.

That's all for now.
Ad.