grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Comments and Questions

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Comments and Questions
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:10:13 +0100

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 19:07, Musachy Barroso wrote:
> >Look in the /src folder inside the grammatica-1.4.tar.gz file.
> >You probably downloaded it already... ;-)
>
> lol..I know it is there..but what about cvs?

Yes, I know this is problematic... Thing is that I've been
using Subversion (locally) as it is a far better version
control system than cvs, even before it hit 1.0. And since
I've been doing a fair amount of refactoring (i.e. renaming
and generally moving things around) the Subversion support
for this has been very useful...

So if someone really decides to start to send me more than
just a few patches, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet
and move to cvs, but until that happens I'll prefer sticking
with Subversion. Unfortunately I don't know any project
hosting site that supports Subversion repositories, but that
would of course be the ideal solution.

BTW. Currently "CVS HEAD" is what you have on your machine,
i.e. the released version 1.4. I've made no changes since
then... :-)

Cheers,

/Per