grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Comments and Questions

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Comments and Questions
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:07:31 +0100

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 10:10, Per Cederberg wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 19:07, Musachy Barroso wrote:
> > >Look in the /src folder inside the grammatica-1.4.tar.gz file.
> > >You probably downloaded it already... ;-)
> >
> > lol..I know it is there..but what about cvs?
>
> Yes, I know this is problematic... Thing is that I've been
> using Subversion (locally) as it is a far better version
> control system than cvs, even before it hit 1.0. And since
> I've been doing a fair amount of refactoring (i.e. renaming
> and generally moving things around) the Subversion support
> for this has been very useful...

I've just created a CVS repository over at Savannah for the
Grammatica sources. For the time being, it will be a read-only
mirror of my private Subversion tree. Right now it only
contains the sources available in the Grammatica 1.4 release.
I'm planning to merge the VB.NET and case-ignore patches I've
received from Adrian sometime in early April when I'll have
more time for Grammatica (hopefully).

Regarding a development mailing list, it seems the Savannah
mailing list creation code is broken due to some bug fixes of
theirs. I hope they'll have it fixed by the end of the month
or so.

Cheers,

/Per