Re: LYNX-DEV: Even bookmark-files need validation

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV: Even bookmark-files need validation
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 15:46:19 -0700

address@hidden (David Combs) writes:

>QUESTION: how to validate a file that is only LOCAL --
>   that is, for which I cannot give an address
>   for to a validation service (eg the two listed
>   at lynx Help).
>
>Are there any sites I can EMAIL an html file to?

I don't know about email, but if you happen to connect using a PC, or just
have access to one, you could use webber (the HTML editor) to validate local
files. Seems like, if you are on the unix box itself, that there should be
other possibilities, such as weblint or such.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,