Re: LYNX-DEV Latest merged code package

From: Dr R. Chalabi
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Latest merged code package
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:04:31 +0000 (GMT)

> Thanks Klaus!  This makes the Win32 version almost fully functional in
> comparison to the other ports.  I think the only big things missing are
> non-blocking tcp calls, and a lack of slang support.

I have managed to get slang support a while back for djgpp and about
three months ago for WIN32. I will make a binary available very shortly for
NT.
It suffers from two problems (mainly prompt visibility when
shelling out to DOS and blinking screen after using EDIT). The code changes
to lynx itself was very minimal ( I was using CYGWIN compiler).

The source will be released when the problems will be ironed out.

Rachid Chalabi
;
;