Re: LYNX-DEV isolating CHANGES posts

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV isolating CHANGES posts
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 19:28:48 -0500 (EST)

> lynx-announce archive for "what's new."  If we migrate the messages
> onto lynx-dev at sig.net, what we would need at FLORA is mail filtering
> going into the archive based on the to: address.  Is that one of
> your warm spare bag of tricks or a read-and-think the way it would
> be for me...

  I could add such a filter fairly quickly.

> I see more trouble getting people to use it than keeping people from
> abusing it, myself.

  I guess I'm just looking at my Email box and at the number of SPAM
messages I, and the various lists I subscribe to, receive.  SPAM
filtering has become an almost full-time job.

--
 Russell McOrmond, Consultant: <http://www.flora.org/russell/>
 NCF 1997 AGM - Additional resources <http://www.flora.org/russell/ncf/>