LYNX-DEV highlighting bug in color slang version

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV highlighting bug in color slang version
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:37:26 -0400 (EDT)

I just made another fix of a bug that I and others have reeported in the
color slang version of lynx.

The bug was that some links would change color as they were "unhighlighted"
while moving the current link around the screen.  It was necessary for the
user to redraw the screen to restore the colors.

THe problem seemed to happen when underlining was turned on in the context of
the link (for example, if in a <b> or <em> block).

The fix wasn't hard but affected a bunch of files since I had to add a
"BOOL underline" arg to HText_beginAnchoor() and HText_beginInput(),
and passed me->inUnderline in all the calls.  I also added an inUnderline
field to struct _TextAnchor and linkstruct.
This gets the info to the highlight() function in LYUtiils.c which uses
it to turn on underlining when unhighlighting a link (#ifdef USE_SLANG,
of course).

I tested it on some pages that had the problem and it seems to work,
without affecting other pages.
Since the diff is so large (over 600 lines -- albeit mostly simple changes)
I'm putting it with a zip file for download, with a description of the bug.
Go to
        http://www.intac.com/~leaves/
I  also included a zip and diff for the print bug only -- all based
on 2-7-1 + fotemods.

Now I'm going on vacation...:)
Feedback welcome.
--le

PS: Do you think you'll pick up the print bug fix?
;
;