Re: LYNX-DEV What is the difference?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV What is the difference?
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 14:45:08 +0900 (JST)

> Actually, if slang finds information in the termcap/terminfo file, it
> will automatically enable colors.  It will also turn on color

Well I'll be darned.  So that's what Klaus was trying to tell me
all along.  Now I can't for the life of me see any disadvantage
to using slang. :)

__Henry

PS  I take back what I said about pubLynx and people with mono-only
terminals.  Color is no longer forced on, but if you want color,
you'll have to designate a terminfo file that handles color (linux,
ansi, cons25w, fmr70, etc.).
;
;