Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:21:47 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:24:44 -0400 (EDT)
> does he know about numbering links & form fields?
> at least people who say they prefer the Menu should try it, if they don't.

Yes he knows about link and form field numbering -- in fact he uses it all
the time.  I think the attraction of hte old menu is that
you only need to type 1 character to change an option.
The trouble is memorizing all the letters for hte
different options.  I still haven't heard his reply to my mail though.
--le