Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:45:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Philip Webb wrote:

> 981013 Laura Eaves wrote:
> > I've been exchanging mail with a blind user who says he dreads the new
> > forms options menu.
>
> does he know about numbering links & form fields?
> at least people who say they prefer the Menu should try it, if they don't.

The problem is that numbering links and forms cannot be used in the options
menu only. With normal web pages, I find that that option only clutters the
screen.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden           |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.cam.org/~ismael/     |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |