lynx-dev mouse setting

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev mouse setting
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:10:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

   This is a question, I hope very simple. I tried to install ncurse 4.2
so that I could use my mouse in my xterm. Unfortunately it did not work.
What bothers me a lot is that pine can work with the mouse, but it's not
clear to me which library that program uses. In any case, is it there some
other way to get around it? Also, is it possible to set the buttons in the
mouse to do anything I want ? My OS is unix.

  Have a great day!

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html