Re: lynx-dev structured description of lynx.cfg settings

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev structured description of lynx.cfg settings
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 07:09:58 -0400 (EDT)

From: "Leonid Pauzner" <address@hidden>
>      * From: Vlad Harchev <address@hidden>
>      * Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 05:20:01 +0500 (SAMST)

>> I rather propose another way to do more things in LYReadCFG.c,

>  In general, it will be hard to implement reloading lynx.cfg in a fully
> correct way - it will take 2-3 weeks at least IMO. IMO we should focus on

I assume that all of this is going to go into the NEXT lynx release?
Because at one point a month or so ago it was discussed that only bug
fixes should be going into the current lynx and new developments should
wait until the current lynx is released.  Adding new features means we
wait until the new features are tested before this release...

--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>