Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 20:37:15 +0900

address@hidden wrote:

>in some ways - but here/there the changes impact the Unix port, so I can't
>simply apply it now.  But I'd like to incorporate this (and Vlad's) changes
>after 2.8.2's finalized.  Perhaps you could find someone to translate the
>HIST-J.TXT if you don't have time to do it yourself.

It explains about the code which I wrote here so that there might not be
misunderstanding.

It was always devised not to influence an environment except for Windows,
and a code had been written.

Therefore, it must be possible.

It is endless joy that the code which I wrote in the next Lynx is
reflected for me.

Thanks,

-- Hiroyuki.