Re: lynx-dev GIFs corrupted with mime headers option

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev GIFs corrupted with mime headers option
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 16:26:37 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, David Woolley wrote:
[First message is in
<http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0699/msg00016.html>]

> > I will probably try to use wget to do the fetches to get round this one,
> > rather than personally diagnosing the problem further in Lynx.

I cannot reproduce any problem with this on Linux.

I wonder why the program uses -mime_header, though.  If the point
is just to get the data, it should use -source (-dump should also work).
Maybe the "corruption" is just the presence of MIME headers in the result!

   Klaus